Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Chicago Craft Fairs and Update

I had a wonderful time vending at the Hyde Park Handmade Bazaar in March, and I will be vending at the event again in May! If you are interested in supporting lots of local artists and businesses, the Hyde Park Handmade Bazaar is a wonderful market to shop at. Here is the Facebook event for the next market I will be at, happening May 7th from 12 - 4 pm at The Promontory:
https://www.facebook.com/events/1271281599587704/

A view of my booth set up from the March 12th Hyde Park Handmade Bazaar.
This past weekend was the first Ostara Mart, a Spring alternative handmade market at Township in Logan Square. Scary Lady Sarah spun an incredible dj set the whole night, and there were so many talented and friendly crafters present! I look forward to vending at this handmade market again next year. Until then, there will undoubtedly be another Krampus Mart at Township in December which I encourage you all to attend.

On another note - 
If you frequent etsy and you have a minute to spare, I would appreciate it if you voted for me to win Etsy's #DifferenceMakesUs small business contest! Your support means so much to me. Help my small business thrive! Vote here: https://etsy.wishpond.com/small-business-contest/entries/150509889

Have you checked out what is new in my etsy shop? I have been focusing a lot on my beaded nose ring chains, since they seem to be pretty popular! Here are a few of the newest additions to my shop:

Elevenses Nose Chain, $28. View HERE

Halloween Nose Chain with Earring, $20. View HERE

Rose Garden Nose Chain, $25. View HERE

Thank you for stopping by! I hope to see you at the next handmade market. 
Until then, you can also find me in these places on the web:

No comments:

Post a Comment