Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Upcoming Shows

I have some upcoming events to share with you, I hope you can make it to one or both of them! First is the 12 Notes / 12 Artists show at Percolator (coffee shop) in Chicago. This show will be on display from February 9th - March 27th, with an artist reception on Sunday, February 12th from 2 - 4 pm. I will be exhibiting 3 paintings that were inspired by music: "Lullaby", "Leaves and Feathers", and "Allison". Here is the Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/1774601219536534/
The next event I have coming up is Ostara Mart: Alternative Spring Handmade Market. I will be vending jewelry pieces like the ones I sell on Etsy, as well as a whole bunch of new new stuff! This event is at Township restaurant in Chicago on April 2nd from 3:30 - 8 pm.


I hope to see you there!
You can also find me in these places on the web:


No comments:

Post a Comment