Monday, February 27, 2017

New From Dead Poet Accessories

Since the start of the new year my etsy shop has really grown in size! I have been busy adding a lot of new items and updating many old listings. I'd like to share a few of my favorite pieces that have recently been added to my shop:

Upcycled charm necklace with rose quartz, crescent moon, and feather. $12

Halloween bat earrings, $16.50

Bat charm necklace, $16.50

Pastel goth cat and moon beaded earrings, $16.50
Consider shopping Dead Poet Accessories on etsy for all of your spooky one of a kind jewelry needs. Each piece is handmade and ready to ship. I also do custom orders! 
Use code 10percent at checkout for 10% off your purchase of $30 or more.

If you are in the Chicago area, you can stop by my booth at these upcoming handmade markets:
Hyde Park Market at The Promontory in hyde park, March 12th, 12 - 4 pm 
Ostara Mart at Township in Logan Square, April 2nd, 3:30 - 8 pm

You can also find me in these places on the web:

No comments:

Post a Comment