Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Hyde Park Market at The Promontory March 12th 2017

Another upcoming market to add to your calendar! The Hyde Park Market on the second floor of The Promontory restaurant from 12 - 4 pm on March 12th, 2017. I will be vending the wares from my etsy shop, Dead Poet Accessories. Here is the Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/247575255686029/

Photos taken at a previous Hyde Park Market event.
I'm really looking forward to this event! I have been making a whole bunch of new items specifically with this event in mind. Many of the new pieces feature antique buttons and upcycled antique jewelry components. I hope you will come check out this handmade market and stop by my booth, Dead Poet Accessories!

You can also find me in these places on the web:

No comments:

Post a Comment