Sunday, May 17, 2015

What I'm Up To

Here's a little over view of the recent stuff happening with my art and jewelry!

My Etsy, Dead Poet Accessories, has a lot of new and different items up!

Beaded Necklaces


Dangle Earrings


Hand-painted Accessories


Nose Ring Chains


Next week is the Sturgeon Bay Fine Art Fair! Me and Chris Maves will be sharing a booth, selling our art. I will have most of my paintings on display, and he will have tons of photographic prints!
Here's a LINK to the event page!

In anticipation of the summer events and art fairs that I will be attending, I have finally created some new works! 



Allison, oil on canvas, Tanzen Lilly 2015



Leaves and Feathers, oil on canvas, Tanzen Lilly 2015


More work can be viewed on my website, HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment