Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Home Sick: On Death, Love, and Distance

For those of you who didn't know, a little while ago I finished putting together a chapbook of some of my poetry. This small book contains 12 of my best and most recent poems, and is available for $3 in person or $5 if you need it shipped to you (I will include a few little gifts with the chapbook as well). The best way to contact me about getting your very own copy of my chapbook is to email me at tanzenlilly@yahoo.com.
This Saturday, November 16th, my mom will be selling them, along with some of my other books and jewelry. If you are in Brooklyn, I highly recommend going to the Hollyberry fair, held at PSUMC on 6th Ave and 8th St. The fair lasts from 10 am til 3 pm, and there will be a ton of independent businesses and handmade crafters, as well as delicious food and raffles.
Today I dropped off 5 copies of my chapbook at Quimby's Books in Chicago's Wicker Park. Quimby's is a great place to go to find new comics and zines, and support local writers and artists. Very excited to have my work there! Visit the store in person or online: http://www.quimbys.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment