Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Upcoming Show at IAEOU, Hubbard Street Lofts


I am currently showing my work at IAEOU, located in the Hubbard street Lofts in West Town. My three pieces will be up through December 10th. The HUGE ART SHOW and Open House will also be happening while my work is on display. There will be lots to see! The event lasts until 10 pm, and I am told there will also be live performance and stand-up comedy!

I have exhibited two of the pieces in the past: "Pessimist" and "Blank Slate", which were shown at "Off The Grid: Abstract Art", at Oak Park Art League last August. The third is part of my currently on-going series, "Multiple Choice". Three other pieces from the "Multiple Choice" series will be on display in November at Arterie Fine Arts in Naperville.

 I keep an up-to-date list of my current and up-coming shows on my website: tanzenlilly.wix.com/paint-life . There you can also fine the addresses and exact dates and times for each show. I am also very active on my Artist Facebook Page, Tanzen Lilly Jewelry and Fine Art . Please visit and like my page if you have a facebook! It is an easy way to stay in touch with my activities!

No comments:

Post a Comment