Sunday, October 13, 2013

Fellow Artists And Peers That I Admire!

As a young artist and recent college grad, I am constantly looking out for new opportunities to expose my work and get involved with the art scene. Though it is important to look out for yourself and make your mark, it is also important to expose yourself to the work of other artists, whether they be old masters, successful contemporary artists, or peers in your field that inspire you. These are all factors that contribute to your work, whether you intend it to or not. What defines you as an artist is not only your mission and your aesthetic, but the times in which you developed your craft, and all of art history before you.
On my website you will find a list of the fellow artists, friends, and peers whose work I support and admire. It is a list that continues to grow as I enter the art scene and work with other artists in gallery shows and exhibits. Below is a list of just a few of the many wonderful people I have had the pleasure to meet and work with. I hope you enjoy their work as much as I do!

Rebecca Bruehl

Kayleigh Kueffner

Evelin Garza Luna

Christopher Maves

Chi Nguyen

No comments:

Post a Comment