Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Upcoming Events!!!!

Here is the info for some upcoming shows featuring my work:

Off the Grid - Abstract art
Opening reception: July 12th, 7 - 9 pm
Show runs from July 12 - August 2

Oak Park Art League
720 Chicago Avenue
Oak Park, IL
Gallery Hours:
Monday - friday: 1 - 5 pm
Saturday: 1 - 4 pm

I will be showing "Pessimist" and "Blank Slate", two very recent oil paintings.


RAW art: EN MASSE
Chicago Showcase
Save the date! August 8th, 8 pm
Tickets are $10
Double Door Liquor
1572 N Milwaukee Ave
Chicago, IL

When purchasing tickets, select my name (Tanzen Lilly) in the drop down menu to support me!
This event features fashion, film, performance, visual art, music, and more!


Next Wave Art Salon
September 6th, 6 pm
166 Symphony Way
Elgin, IL


AND I will be a displaying artist at FIRE art gallery in Naperville, IL until the end of January 2014! Here are the paintings I have right now:






2 comments:

  1. I went to the Oak Park Art League and hoped to meet you there, because our mutual friend in Brooklyn, I.Z., told me about your participation in this show. I was disappointed not to meet you. I did take some photos. I loved both of your works, "Pessimist" and "Blank Slate". There was no work called, "Here's Your Shit"!!! I am sending the link to my album to I.Z. so you can see the photos. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I missed you! I couldn't make it since I had a cold. Thanks though!

    ReplyDelete