Monday, May 14, 2012

WAVEFORMS May 11th, Spring 2012



My sound sculpture which I have previously mentioned on the blog was shown at this event, mainly playing before and after the set of pre-recorded works and live performances. Shown is also my boyfriend Christopher holding his hand-made instrument as well as other items made by people in his instrument-making class which were all played together as a group called "Do Dad Eco Zen".
Me and Chris dragged our roommate along, and it was quite a good night. Each person there received a copy of the works shown on CD.
I was surprised and very pleased at the big turn-up! Afterwards people hung around to talk and my piece was able to get a bit more face-time with attendees. Very different from the show last December, which was short and sweet, and much smaller.

No comments:

Post a Comment