Saturday, February 20, 2010

Gettin' Crackin'

Took a print that I made in Print media class, and incorporated it into a mixed media piece which uses Note paper and pencil (and the lyrics to two Marilyn Manson songs), Acrylic paint, Sharpie, Print ink and News Print paper, and Origami paper.

The center reads
"Think what you want
You're not worth my time
Pick up a conversation with me
If you want to know my mind

I reach out
You don't want to take my hand
Do what you feel
Make it more than just a one-night
Stand

So much left unsaid
Until you do, my words
Will start to Echo in my head"

(Words all by yours truly)
This is also a mixed media piece, using Water color, Acrylic, Ink, Origami paper, Stamps, and a gum wrapper.

Both pieces are 9" x 12" and done on Bristol.

No comments:

Post a Comment